- WE ARE ALREADY OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
- Current schedule : From 10 to 3 pm. We close the access to the Palace at 2:15 pm, and will be emptied at 2:55 pm.
- Monday hours during the "special hours": at 14:00 the access will be free for 50 visitors.
- Las Dueñas Palace has just joined the "Great Gardens of the World" project website as the first and only place in Spain.
Summer (April to September) from 10 to 20 h. Last entry and access to the Palace is at 19:15 and will be emptied at 19:50 h.
Winter (October to March) from 10 to 18 h. Last entry and access to the Palace is at 17:15 and will be emptied at 17:50 h.
Closed on January 1st , January 6th and December 25th. Previous day will be open until 15:00 pm.
The management of the Palace may change opening times if necessary.
On windy days, more than 50 km / hour, the Palace can be closed totally or partially for visitor safety. It would be reported at the same entrance door.
Telephone information: +34 954 21 48 28
General Ticket: 10€
Tickets for groups: 9€ (groups ≥ 20 people)
Reduced fee: 8€ Children from 6 to 12 years old, Disabled, Unemployed, Students under 25 years old and Over 65’s. (Status proof must be accredited with valid documentation)
Free entry: Children under 6. Official Guides from Monday to Friday except holidays. Working Mondays from 16h until reaching full capacity (The free tickets are only available in ticket office from 4 p.m. the same day of the visit, not being possible the previous reservation).
Entrance with guided tour: 13€ Non-holiday Thursdays at 12:00 hour. By an Official Guide in Spanish. 1 hour duration
In the ticket office from 10 h to 45 minutes before the closing time.
On line ticket sales www.lasduenas.es
Telephone for groups or private events: +34 954 21 48 28
Telephone: +34 954 21 48 28
Booking recommended for more than 20 people to confirm the capacity.
Private Guides suggested: Engranajes Culturales: +34954043851; Maripaz Sierra: +34 678522481; PASEOS CON ARTE: +34 654566499; CONOCE MI CIUDAD: +34 611498039; APIT Sevilla: +34 651808518; PASSION TOURS: +34 954563245; AUITS: +34 699494204; AGOT: +34 954222374; ASEGOT: +34 691316880 ; APIE: +34 954105754; ATALAYA: +34 629568531; AGIS: +34 687057200; GENUINE: +34 655232132; GUIAENSEVILLA: +34 644576712; DESCUBRIR SEVILLA: +34 639488431; TOUR SEVILLA: +34 606757422; SEVILLA MIA TOURS: +34 687202988; CITY TOUR SEVILLA: +34 615075082; SEVILLA OFFICIAL TOURS: +34 653287310; SEVILLA INSIDE: +34955267084; MANUELA BONILLA: +34 663019278; ALL SEVILLA GUIDES: +34606217194; MARÍA FERRÓN: +34 665160854; PASEOS POR SEVILLA: +34 605221075; SEVILLADISCOVER: +34 600317949; ANGELA Mª LOPEZ: +34 672304139; TRIPSEVILLA: +34 652 047506; Samael Fernández Aranda: +34 658286551; Sevillandyou: +34 626765901; EnseñArte Sevilla +34 644379938; Juan Alberto Romero: +34 636727338; Celina Hidalgo: +34 659898537; Andalusian Roots: +34 605660560; Sevilla Única: +34 691887802
(If you are an official guide not included here, please send us an email)
Audioguide service: 2€ in the Ticket Office
For app download: 1,09 €
Available in Spanish, English and French
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
General terms and conditions
• The ticket is required for the access. Tickets are valid only for the number of person, the date and the entry time slot stated on their face and QR code. During the visit you must retain your ticket safely for production on demand by the representative of the Palace. Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged. • The price of the tickets and the politics of reduction and free tickets will be the established ones in the web and in the informative signage in the Palace. The reduced and free tickets should always be accredited with valid documentation the current day of the visit at the ticket office. • Children under 14 can not access alone to the venue and should be accompanied by an adult throughout the visit. • To access the shop is required a valid ticket. • Visitors must attend at all times to instructions given by the staff of the Palace. Our staff is authorised to require you to comply with these Visitor Regulations or any directions given under them. If necessary, our staff have our authority to escort you from the Palace premises.• Do not enter the building with objects or substances which may jeopardize the integrity of persons or goods. • It is forbidden the access to people with obvious signs of intoxication or symptoms of being under the influence of drugs. • It is strictly forbidden: Touching the art pieces, paintings or furniture. Sitting on any stairs or the floor, locking the entrance doors in any way . Smoking on patios or indoor rooms. Eating or drinking in the whole space. You can make video or photographs exclusively on outdoor gardens, not in interior rooms. Running through the halls or climbing on any part of the collection, or the fabric of the building including walls, monuments, barriers and columns . Do not leave children unattended. Conduct any business outside established by the Palace (official guided tours, audio guides or Tent) without authorization by management. Visitors are requested to respect safety distance to art works. Maintain a gentle tone and low conversation. Visitors are asked not to use your mobile phone inside the building , and to turn phones to silent. Urgent calls should be answered in the gardens.
• Please, contact for booking. • A maximum of four groups will be booked for each time slot, with a distance of 15 minutes to start the visit of each group (maximum a group every 15 minutes). • The guided tour may be booked on 48 hours before the visit. • Visiting hours must be respected. • Maximum number of people recommended per visit in guided tours: 25 (including guide). • The maximum tour length is 60 minutes, after which the visitors may continue the visit individually. • To reduce noise and improve the visitor's stay groups (more than 8 people plus guide) will be forced to use Guidance Systems Group (microphone and headphones), the Guide will be in charge of this service. • Groups should arrive 15 minutes in advance at the time of visit in order to perform pre-check procedures. • It is not allowed to take guided tours on free Mondays for the accumulation of people in the rooms.